Music with Kids
Let's play around with music, movement, and learn some torah while we're at it!
Subscribe to my email list to stay updated with new ideas on music creation and mentorship!
It is a profound joy to bring a musical experience to children in a way that nurtures their love of Torah and Judaism. I craft musical kids services and classes that fuse Jewish music with learning across all ages. I am to be a teacher, musician and rabbi who nourishes children's limitless energy to its highest potential, while having a lot of fun!
I have infused this philosophy into my guitar and vocal teaching for the past 5 years to students of all ages. My approach incorporates the following elements:
- exposure to classic and contemporary Jewish music
- creative kids services and classes
- combing deep Torah learning with fun interactive activities and music
- group song-writing and music creation
- giving kids self confidence as sings, movers, prayers and teachers
- "rabbi musician as mentor," a presence which encourages individual connection and continued mentorship with young Jews
If you are interested in bringing me to your synagogue or community, please reach out in the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you!
"Ariel is a role-model for my daughter, compassionate, spontaneous, energetic and profoundly deep young woman. I trust her with my daughter, and with my home and heart. As a clinical psychologist and professor at USC, I have been around many young people, and Ariel stands out above the rest of her peers." -Bonnie, mother to Shira
"Ariel is a great teacher- even for adults! She has great patience and knows how to pick out great practice ideas for her students - would highly recommend." -Shanan